Zazzle is an online fashion marketplace for the American users. It collaborates with designers and enables their customers to create customized products and also allows using images from participating companies. The product is manufactured by independent manufacturers. Zazzle has tied up with leading brands to use digital images for use by its customers to create new products.
If you have a Zazzle account and do not intend to use it in future, you can delete it. I am sharing the process of deleting Zazzle account in this post.
Steps to delete Zazzle Account
- Open the url – https://www.zazzle.com/about/ask – on your web-browser.
- You will find a “Select a Topic” dropdown list. Click on it and select “My account / designer inquiry” from the dropdown list.
- Another dropdown list “Great, tell us more” will open. Click on it and select “Delete my account” from the dropdown list.
- Click on “Thanks, but I still need help.”
- A pop-up will appear asking your to login to your Zazzle Account. Enter your username and password to log in to your Zazzle account.
- After logging in, a message box will appear. You have write a request to delete your Zazzle account along with the reason to delete your account.
- After receipt of your message by the Customer Support Team, your request for deleting the account will be processed. Your account will be disabled and all the products in your accounts will be removed.
- Your Zazzle account will be deleted completely by the Zazzle team when they process the next batch of account removal.
Please share your feedback on the above steps to delete Zazzle account. Your feedback is important for us to improve the content on our website.