Teamsnap is a sports-related team-management and event-management portal offering solutions for event scheduling, payment collection, real-time game sharing, registration, communication and much more. If you have a TeamSnap account and you no longer use it, it’s best to delete your TeamSnap account.
I will share the process of deleting TeamSnap account in this post. There is no provision to delete the TeamSnap account on your own. You have the contact TeamSnap Support to assist your in deleting your TeamSnap account.
Steps to delete TeamSnap account
- Open TeamSnap.com in your browswer.
- Log in to your TeamSnap account using your Username and Password.
- After logging in, the first thing you have to do is to leave all the teams that you have joined.
- For the teams that you own in TeamSnap, you should either transfer the ownership to some other member or retire the team.
- After exiting all teams and organizations in TeamSnap, you have to contact the TeamSnap Support Team by email or chat. It is important to note that Chat Support is not available for Free Plan users of TeamSnap.
- For Email Support, send an email to email@example.com from your registered office address with your request to delete your TeamSnap account and the reason for deleting the account.
- The TeamSnap Support Team will reply back to you with status of your request to delete the TeamSnap account.
Please share your feedback on the outcome of the above process to delete TeamSnap account. Your feedback is important to us for improving our content on the website.