There are many jobseekers who have open Ziprecruiter account when looking for new jobs. The jobseekers create Ziprecruiter account to find new job and after getting the job, they no longer use Ziprecruiter account. For those users who do not use their Ziprecruiter account for long time, it is recommended that you should delete your Ziprecruiter account to stop the promotion emails and to prevent misuse of your personal data.
Ziprecruiter has made it very easy to delete your account. You just have to follow the steps I have explained in this post and you can delete your Ziprecruiter account in minutes.
Steps to delete your Ziprecruiter Account
The steps to delete your Ziprecruiter account has been given below:
- Open Ziprecruiter.com in your browser.
- Log in to your Ziprecruiter account using your username and password.
- After logging in to your Ziprecruiter account, you have to click on “Me” option available on the top-right corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will open.
- From the drop-down menu, click on “Account Settings”.
- On the “Accounts Settings” page, click on “Delete Account” button.
- Your account will be deleted successfully within 72 hours. If you want to cancel your delete request, you can do so before you receive a confirmation message regarding deletion of your account.
Please share your feedback on the above steps to delete your Ziprecruiter account. Your feedback is important for us to improve the content on our website.