Jobcase.com is a job portal offering job search, job posting, job forum, CV upload and other services. If you have a Jobcase.com account and if you are not using it actively, you can choose to delete your Jobcase account. If you don’t know how to delete your Jobcase account, I can help you.
Steps to delete your Jobcase Account online using Web-browser
There is no option to delete your Jobcase account yourself. The only way is to contact the Jobcase Support & ask them to close/delete your account.
There are two ways to contact Jobcase Support and request for deletion of Jobcase account:
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address.
- In the email, please write a message stating your request to delete your Jobcase account. Also, provide the reason to delete the account.
- After sending your email with the delete request, you will receive the confirmation email regarding deletion of your account with 24-48 hours.
- Open your browser and type in “https://www.jobcase.com/contact_us”.
- Fill up the complete details in the contact form. While filling the form, you must enter your registered email address of your Jobcase account.
- In the “How can we help” message box, please write a message stating your request to delete your Jobcase account. Also, provide the reason for deleting the account.
- Click on “Submit”
- You will receive a confirmation email regarding deletion of your account within 24-48 hours.
Please share your feedback regarding the above methods whether it is positive or negative. You can share your feedback in the comments section.