Flirt.com is a leading online dating site offering services in more than 45 countries across the world. You can open an account on Flirt.com to create your Profile and search for dating prospects online. There are many people who create account in Flirt.com and then, never use it in future. In such case, it is important to point out that it is not safe to keep your personal details on any dating website unnecessarily. You should delete your Flirt.com account if you are never going to use it.
I will share with you the process of how to delete your Flirt.com account. I have heard from lots of Flirt.com users that it is very difficult to delete the Flirt.com account. The users never receive the Cancellation Code in their mailbox due to which they are not able to delete their Flirt.com account. If you also face the same problem, plese share the same in the comments section.
Steps to delete your Flirt.com Account
- Open Flirt.com in your browser.
- Log in to your Flirt.com account using your Username and Password.
- After logging in to your Flirt.com account, click on the “Settings” icon on the top-right corner.
- Click on “My Settings”.
- In the “My Settings” page, click on “Remove Account”. You will find it on the bottom of the page.
- A pop-up message will appear asking for your Email Address for Security Check purpose. You should enter your registered email address.
- After entering your registered email address, you will be sent a Cancellation Code in your email. It takes around one hour to receive the Cancellation Code in your inbox.
- After receiving the Cancellation Code, repeat Step Nos. 1 to 4. In Step 4, you will be asked to enter the Cancellation Code.
- Enter the Cancellation Code and your account will be deleted successfully. You should note that your personal details stored on Flirt.com will be removed after six months from the date of cancellation.
Please share your feedback on the above steps to cancel your Flirt.com account. Your feedback is important for us to improve the content on our website.